Whole health and healing for physical, emotional and spiritual wellness.
Health & Flexible Joints for a LifetimeAlso known as: Self Care IS Health Care
Saturday March 2, 2019 10am -12pm
- This is it! This is what we’ve all been looking for! A way to reduce pain, improve flexibility and mobility and to FEEL BETTER RIGHT NOW. This workshop will have you stretching in ways you didn’t think possible. We will roll out those spots that just don’t move. You will learn how to take care of all your joints in a healthy way that makes you sigh with relief. Hips, knees, fingers, toes, neck, shoulders, ribs, waist, you name it we are going to stretch it. Don’t plan anything too strenuous afterward because you are going to feel stretch-drunk!
- Join Dr. Christine for this amazing stretching workshop. Combining and applying Katie Bowman’s (Move Your DNA) and Jill Miller’s (Yoga Tune Up) amazing techniques, taught to her by the masters themselves! Come for this amazing class! (And we may just throw in a little LifeStretch too!)
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- All props provided.
- No experience necessary.
Stronger, Faster & More FlexibleAlso Known As: You are gonna rock it!
Saturday March 16, 2019 10am-12pm
Wow! Here it is. I’m so excited to tell you! We are combining the best techniques out there to make you stronger, faster and more flexible. This 2 hour workshop will make you the athlete you’ve always wanted to be (results may vary, yadda yadda). Specially designed for runners, hikers, walkers and golfers.
- Stretch your muscles and joints (hello hips and feet!)
- Get your body in the proper alignment to be efficient (hello ribs, waist, head & neck!)
- Do the exercises that will target and strengthen your hips and glutes so you will be faster, stronger, and more efficient in your movement.
This is THE workshop to attend this year. This one will make you a little sore (in that good way) and will set you up for success in those runs, hikes and golf games! I’m just so excited to show you these amazing and simple techniques so you can really up your game!
Living to be 100!Lake Oswego Living Well Talk Series
- Dr. Christine Mayo Powers, PharmD, pharmacist and aging specialist will be giving a 2 hour talk as part of the City of Lake Oswego’s Living Well Talk Series. This talk will take place April 9th in the evening. Energizing and enlightening as always, come learn the tried and true ways to really LIVE to be 100!
- The Living Well Talk Series
- Empowering you to live your life on your own terms! Join us for an evening each month as we explore different areas of the wellness paradigm. This series strives to bring you fresh, innovative and enlightening topics to enrich your everyday life. Refreshments provided by Providence Fitness Center. Registration required. See our ACC newsletter for scheduled talks.
- Call 503-635-3758 for registration.